Weekly Photo Challenge : Containers

All images shot and processed on my iPhone.

Gallery created for : Weekly Photo Challenge : Containers

Advertisements

38 Comments Add yours

1. Nando says:

These are all great interpretations but the little pots with the titles on them is my favorite!

2. seeker says:

Joy of all joys. A load full of containers.

1. Thank you, joy to you…

3. Celia says:

Love the pots with cork lids!

1. Thank you, shot this at a street fair in Hoboken NJ

4. Awesome gallery of containers! Is the “spices in the coffee cup” an original piece you composited? It’s fantastic!

1. Yes Connie the spice in the cup is something I created on my phone while travelling to my work :). Glad u liked it

1. Very creative! Your work is amazing :)

2. Thank you and it means a lot when its coming from an amazing photographer :)

5. natella111 says:

Wow! The pictures look amazing! I’d never think that you can do such beautiful shots with an iphone! :)

1. Thank you, iPhone is really cool and the best thing its with me always when I need it :)

6. nuvofelt says:

Great shots. I’m still trying to get to grips with my iPhone. Too many apps to choose from too……

1. Thanks, yes too many apps = too many possibilities :)…

7. Anne says:

Wow – an absolutely beautiful collection of images. You have a new follower :)

1. Thanks a lot for stopping by and following my blog

8. Love these! great selections! Sally

9. suyashchopra says:

What a majestically colorful photographs…!!

1. Thanks a lot for the kind words

10. cchicanery says:

Question: How did you arrange these pictures so perfectly? Is it done by selecting the ‘Gallery’ option when we publish post?
    BTW great picture. :)

1. Well when you add media to your post choose create a new gallery option, that does the trick

1. cchicanery says:

But it still doesn’t arrange itself like yours. It shows me tiles of images ordered horizontally or vertically. I need them to fit like a jigsaw puzzle.

11. cspindler says:

Wonderful assortment of containers. Loved your creativity with the spice in the cup!

1. Thanks a lot for stopping by and your kind words

12. Marie says:

Awesome gallery!

13. mamaboetobi says:

Love them all!…especially the first one…

14. Mabel Kwong says:

Love all these photos and your interpretation of this week’s challenge. My favourite would have to be the last photo, the Joy paper cups. I bet that person drinking out of them would feel at least a teensy bit happier ;) Well done.

1. Thanks a lot for your kind words.. JOY to you